Whirlpool is one of the most popular appliance brands. Like other home appliances, their Cabrio brand washer is praiseworthy that has lots of sales in the United States. This Cabrio washer offers various options like- large capacity drum, LED light and display, steam feature, moisture and dirt sensor, variety of temperature and time cycle etc. Besides, this washer saves your energy bill and works almost in quiet. Cabrio features a wrinkle shield option that saves your clothes from tangling. Besides, Whirlpool Cabrio series rarely face problems. But if you know whirlpool cabrio touch screen washer reset process, you can easily skip most of the problems.
I have stated the most common and effective 2 options below. If you think your washer stuck in the wash loop, follow any option to reset your Cabrio washer.
How to Reset Whirlpool Cabrio Washer “Option-1”
- Touch any key from the display pad to clear the error code or press Pause/Cancel key if possible.
- Choose another new cycle and press “Start” key to begin.
- Disconnect the power if the error returns.
- Wait 15 to 30 seconds and restore power.
- Choose a new cycle and press START button.
- Run an empty test load to determine the RESET process worked perfectly.
- If the problem comes back, follow the same procedure again until it works.
How to Reset Whirlpool Cabrio Washer “Option-2”
- Switch off the washer.
- Select NORMAL mode from the selector.
- Turn the dial counter clockwise ONE click (LEFT), clockwise THREE clicks (RIGHT), counter clockwise ONE click (LEFT) then clockwise ONE click (RIGHT).
- Now press the START button.
- All indicating lights will be illuminated in this step.
- Now press the START and STOP switch button for once.
- Rotate the dial until Rinse, Wash, and Stop light illuminate.
- Disconnect the power connection.
- Wait for 15 to 30 seconds and connect washer with the power connector.
- Finally, switch on the washer and Cabrio washer is now reset.
- Run an empty test load to be sure that the reset worked.
- If the problem remains or comes back again, follow the reset process one more time.
The above-motioned whirlpool cabrio washer reset process is very much practical. If you fail in one process, try another one. Apart from that, you can contact Whirlpool for further assistance.