Kenmore is one of the top leading washing machine brands in the world. They have made high-end washing machine available to the consumers. Generally, you can use Kenmore washers for a long time with the least maintenance. Besides, Kenmore washer comes with a big wash drum to load more clothes. It’s impeller not only cleans cloths but also cares them. Kenmore washer features different types of programs and water level settings. If you are new to Kenmore, you may face some problems with it. But you no need to be worried. In most of the cases, you can easily get rid of these problems by resetting this washer. That’s why you should know how to reset Kenmore washer.
Don’t worry! It is not rocket science and you can easily reset it by following the formulas stated below.
Quick Resetting Formula for Kenmore Elite HE Washer
Here are two resetting formula for you. They work for both Kenmore top load and front load washers. You can follow anyone. If one doesn’t work you, follow another.
- Firstly, press the STOP button for two times from the control panel and then press the POWER button.
- Secondly, select a wash cycle (e.g. “Normal”) and then select a wash option (e.g. “Hot/Cold”) from the control panel.
- Finally, press the START button to complete the reset process. Then restart your Kenmore washing machine.
Now your washer is reset and it is ready to start a new cycle.
- Firstly, Turn off your washing machine.
- Secondly, disconnect your washing machine’s power cord from the electric outlet.
- Thirdly, wait a few minutes. It is better to wait for at least 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fourthly, Connect your washing machine’s power cord with the electric outlet.
- Finally, Turn on your Kenmore washing machine.
Now your washing machine is fully reset. You can use it to start a new washing cycle.
The above-mentioned resetting formulas are not only practical but also recommended by Kenmore. You can apply these formulas for Kenmore elite washer reset also. If you fail to reset your washer, you can seek help from your washer’s user manual.