Washing machine is an indispensable appliance in many houses. It can clean clothes effectively with less time. Today High-Efficiency washing machines are getting popularity day by day. They are equipped with different types of sensors to do their tasks effectively using less energy. In a HE machine, a water level sensor detects cloth loads and determines how much water is needed for that cycle. In some cases, you may need to use more water for excessive dirty clothes. If you have the option of washing machine water level switch adjustment, you can use that to control water level. But in most of the cases, there is no option to fill water manually or puse water level sensor. So, you must know how to bypass washing machine water level sensor.
Quick Water Level Bypassing Formula for Washing Machine
Ok, no problem. I am giving you a trick on how to make washer understand that you are washing a big load for a small load.
- Suppose you have 2 lbs of clothes.
- Add your 2 lbs of clothes in the washtub.
- Before starting the wash cycle, pour 4 lbs of water over the clothes and let water to soak into the fabric.
- Now start the wash cycle. The machine will think the load is 6 lbs instead of 2 lbs and it will fill water for 6 lbs cloth loads automatically.
- Wow! You have successfully bypassed water level sensor.
The above-mentioned trick is tested and works in most of the automatic washing machines whether it is HE or not. Besides, neither you are bypassing any electrical system nor you are damaging any part of your washing machine. That means you are not voiding any warranty. Finally, bypassing washing machine’s water level sensor by following my trick is safe and ethical.