Washing machine is the gift of science that reduces efforts and saves time in cleaning clothes. Luckily, times have passed and it has been blessed with modern features. They are capable of performing various types of complicated wash tasks. Now a day you will get two types of washing machines. One is computerized and another is non-computerized. Non-computerized machines are easy to use and face comparatively less problems. They are also budget friendly. Moreover, the best non-computerized washing machines can provide quality service years after years with the least maintenances.
Best Non-Computerized Washing Machines Review
There are lots of good performing washers along with bad performing washers in the market. So, it is not only difficult but also time consuming matter to find out the best one. In this situation, we are reviewing 5 non-computerized washers that are trending in 2020.
1. SUPER DEAL Portable Compact Mini Twin Tub Washing Machine
We have listed this SUPER DEAL washing machine for getting huge customer positive feedback. This simple but effective washing machine has separate tubs for wash and spin dry. Its washing tub is capable of handling 8 lbs of clothes whereas its spin tub is capable of handling 5 lbs of clothes loads. This SUPER DEAL unit features a simple to use control panel where you will get 3 knobs to control. You can use both tubs at a time or separately. This washer runs 15 minutes to complete to wash and 5 minutes to complete a spin cycle. To save your electricity bill, this machine features a gravity drain.
Apart from that, you will get this unit is lightweight and space-saving compact design. That means you can easily set and transport it without hassle. So, this washer is ideal for road trips or small living. Besides, this washer is designed to work creating low noise. Its plastic body resists rust eating. A transparent made lid lets you monitor the inner water condition that helps to prevent overflow. In addition, its gravity drainage system saves your electricity bill.
- Twin tub washing machine that can handle 8 lbs in washing and 5 lbs in spinning tub.
- Runs up to 15 minutes per wash and 5 minutes per spin cycle.
- Gravity draining system is capable of draining out dirty water completely.
- Energy-efficient operation reduces your utility bills.
- Lightweight and portable design helps you in transport.
- Compact and hygienic design
- Fast wash time
- Energy efficient
- 1300 RPM motor speed
- Made with plastic body. But it resists rust eating.
2. Giantex Portable Mini Compact Twin Tub Washing Machine
Cleaning clothes has brought to a new level by introducing this Giantex washing machine. It is one of the most reliable non-computerized washing machines. There are three knobs to control this machine. You will get separate tubs for washing and spinning in this washer. You have options in your hand to use both tubs at a time or separately. This Giantex washer features 11 lbs washing and 6.6 lbs spinning. That means it can easily stop your frequent going to the laundry mat.
The amazing thing is that this machine can complete a single wash cycle within 15 minutes and spin cycle in 5 minutes. So, it is a time saver too. Besides, this twin tub machine is ready to provide much more freedom and options as opposed to preprogrammed automatic washing machines. In addition, this mini washer comes with a space-saving design. So, you don’t need to displace other appliances to set it. For being a portable unit, you get maximum facilities in transport.
- Separate timer control for washing and spinning.
- Effective drainage tube that allows you to easily drain out water.
- Ideal for dorms, apartments, condos, motor homes, RV’s, camping and more.
- Space-saving design allows you to set it in a narrow space.
- Easy to operate and powerful.
- Twin tub compact design
- Energy saving design
- Relatively large capacity
- Light weight and easily moveable
- It is not an automatic washer. So, you need to stay by the washer to watch it because it does not stop filling water by itself.
3. Splendide WD2100XC White Vented Combo Washer/Dryer
Though Splendide 2100XC washer dryer combo is designed for mobile environments but it is still suitable for small apartments. This washer uses a stability regulator that reduces noise. If you need a washing machine without a computer board with a large capacity then this Splendide unit is perfect for you. To meet your daily wash load, this machine features 10 washing cycles with 3 drying cycles. Besides, this washer has an automatic load sensor that means it detects wash load and uses water according to your wash load. So, this washing machine can be a great benefit for them who want to use it in Recreation Vehicles.
Apart from that this Splendide unit opens wide. So, it takes a small space to set up. You can also store it easily in the closet when you don’t want to use it. Besides, this washer has a self-cleaning and sanitizing cycle. Finally, you will get one year warranty that covers motor and wash drum including parts and labor.
- Extra capacity washer-dryer with super silent technology.
- Easy to operate with knob control.
- Wide door opening helps to set up in a narrow space.
- Automatically adjusted water level to maximize washing efficiency.
- Bi-directional drum rotation not only reduces fabric wrinkling but also improves wash and dry results.
- Space saving design
- Super-fast 1200 rpm spin
- Self-cleaning filter
- Durable stainless steel drum
- You need to spend handsome dollars to manage this unit.
4. WANAI Non-Computerized Washing Machine
This machine is the latest addition in the WANAI washing machine series. To make your laundry easy, it is designed with two tubs. Its washing tub can hold 13 lbs and spinner tub can hold 8 lbs of clothes load at a time. You can operate both tubs at a time or separately. There is a very simple control panel where you will get three knobs to operate this machine. Plus, its gravity drain system not only makes drain sewage easy but also lets you spend time doing other things.
In addition, this twin-cylinder washing machine is compact and portable. It can be a good solution that lives in a compact apartment. WANAI features a filter screen that easily stores filths and you can pull out them when cleaning the machine. Moreover, you will get this WANAI washer in a pre-installed mode. So, there is no extra plumbing cost.
- Two tub washer for wash and spin dry.
- Separate timer settings for wash and spin control.
- Gravity drain saves your energy bill.
- Portable design provides maximum facilities in transport.
- Compact size washer ideal for dorms, apartments, condos, motor homes, RV’s, camping, etc.
- Stainless steel washtub
- Gravity drainage system
- Suitable for limited space
- Super easy set up
5. Safeplus Compact Mini Twin Tub Washing Machine
Safeplus is another mechanical washing machine with an amazing look. This smallest twin tub machine hooks up to your kitchen faucet easily. Its washing capacity is 9 lbs and the spinning capacity is 7 lbs. This washer is designed with a separate timer control setting for washing and spinning. You can use both tubs at a time if you need. Unlike other washers, you can select washing and spinning time from 5 kinds of wash and spinning time. This Safeplus is powered with 1300 RPM motor that works on 60Hz frequency.
Besides, it pulsator ensures smooth water flow with less twisting of the clothes that results in better washing. Its transparent cover and sidewall allows you to observe washing and spinning at any time. Gravity drain saves your energy bills. In addition, Safeplus is made with a high density of plastic body that saves your washer from rust eaten. Accurate suspension system lets this washer to work without shaking.
- Separate timer control settings for washing and spinning tub.
- Selectable wash and spin time form 5 kinds of time.
- High-strength plastic material provides durability and saves form rust eaten.
- Works fine form delicate to jeans.
- Ideal for limited space like dorms, apartments, condos, motor homes, RV’s, camping trips.
- Compact and lightweight design
- 1350 RPM motor speed
- Easily hooks up with kitchen faucet
- Attractive color
Buying Guide for Non-Computerized Washing Machine
You can’t buy a washing machine randomly. Rather there are many factors you must consider before purchasing one. Here are some important factors that you should consider.
You must buy a washing machine that size doesn’t cross your space. That’s why it is better to measure your space and buy a unit according to that.
If you are just couple, it is okay to buy a small size washer. But if you are in a joint family or you have 4 to 5 children then it is a wise decision to select a large capacity washer.
According to the wash load, there are two types of washing machines. One is top load washer and another is front load washer. Both types of washer clean clothes but in their own way. Another thing is that a top loader washer is budget-friendly than a front load washer.
If you like a top-loading washing machine, you have options to select from a single tub or twin tub washer. In a twin tub top loader, you can wash and spin dry your clothes in separate tubs. Plus, you can use wash and spin tub separately or at a time.
Washtub can be made of stainless steel or plastic materials. The first one is more durable but a little bit pricey than the second one.
Generally, the more speed a motor has, the more quickly your clothes get cleaned. But don’t consider it as constant. Cleaning performance of a washer depends on many things. A washer that has 800 to 1300 RPM motor speed is ideal for random usage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is a computerized washing machine?
A Computerized washing machine is equipped with a microprocessor that controls everything what to do. It has water level and uneven load detect that provide effective washing results. Besides, in a computerized washing machine, everything is controlled with the touchpad instead of knob controls.
What is a Non-Computerized washing machine?
A non-computerized washing machine works with mechanical force. This type of washer doesn’t have a water level sensor. So, you need to stay by the washer while it is filling water to stop.
There is no microprocessor in non-computerized washing machines. Rather it is controlled by knobs.
Choosing the best non-computerized washing machines is one of the toughest tasks. Because there are lots of manufacturers and lots of models who demand the highest quality of their products. The product specifications and features are almost the same in a similar price range. But our above reviewed washing machines are top-rated and also in the top-selling list. Moreover, these washing machines are great for the price and their output is also amazing. Apart from that, these machines are compact in design and highly portable. But choice differs from person to person. So, before purchasing any unit you must check all the features that a particular model provides.